So, I've received mixed reactions on me hopping on the Pixiv train a bit harder than before. IT'S ALL IN JAPANESE I CAN'T READ THIS SHIT. Well, that's a little problem of Pixiv. However, if you want to reach the good stuff, you have to give a little effort in your life.
Pixiv is indeed a Japanese based website -I already explained my reasons to go with this service in previous journals- which is largely in Japanese. Because of this, I'm mainly using my tags in Japanese to appeal to the local visitors, to be easy to find between the natives, and because there is a limit of 10 tags per illustration. So, let's break down on the tags I'm using a lot, so you can find related material to mine. First is the original tag, then the English translation and then the pronunciation of the Japanese tag:
- キャットスーツ = Catsuit [Cyattosuutsu];
- ラテックス = Latex [Ratekkusu];
- ラバースーツ = Rubber Suit [Rabaasuutsu];
- フェティシズム = Fetishism [Fetishizumu];
- ガスマスク = Gas mask [Gasumasuku];
- 鉄道 = Railway [Tetsudō];
- ゴム = Rubber [Gomu];
- フェムドム = Femdom [Femudomu];
- ボンデージ = Bondage [Bondeeji];
- セクシー = Sexy [Sekushii];
- 架空 = Fictional [Kakū];
- 落書き = Doodle [Rakugaki];
- 架空鉄道 = Fictional Railway [Kakū Tetsudō];
- ぴっちりスーツ = Tight fitting suit [Pitchirisuutsu];
- 注文イラスト = Commission [Chūmon Irasuto];
- ポケットモンスター = Pokémon [Poketto Monsutaa];
- 路線図 = Line network map [Rosenzu];
- 相模原開発鉄道 = Sagamihara Development Railway [Sagamihara Kaihatsu Tetsudō];
- カスミ = Misty [Kasumi];
- 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン = Neon Genesis Evangelion [Shingeki Evangerion];
- マスク = Mask [Masuku];
- 配線図 = Line Diagram Map [Haisenzu];
- 拘束 = Restraint [Kōsoku];
- 展覧会 = Exhibition [Tenrankai];
- 縛 = Bondage [Shibari];
I hope this helps a little bit in the quest for using the magical land of Pixiv. If there are any suggestions, questions, etc. regarding Pixiv, please post them in the comments, I'll collect them and answer them in the next journal update!
See y'all fuckers and stay classy!
FINISHED (last 9 pieces):
Yep. Just discovered it and I'm in love. Great lyrics and awesome synths. Is it temporary lust or true love? Let's put it on loop and find out!
My special DeviantArt YouTube channel with all songs ever featured in my journal: