|Get your awesome copy here: payhip.com/b/F94s|
|Please read this before asking for a commission! Don't waste my time and energy with asking for a commission and then stepping back because of reasons already stated in the text below.|
- Coloured character $35 and up according to detail. +$30 per extra character. Standard simple cell-shaded like standard works in my gallery. Other methods upon request. Sorry, no lineart and greys anymore.
- Backgrounds and/or extra elaborate outfits/details/setting (coloured only)
• Simple (e.g. simple room, firearms, detailed outfit) from $5 to $20;
• Elaborate $20+ depending on wish.
- When commissioning multiple illustrations of the same character(s), a special value-package price can be negotiated;
- I'm also available for comics/manga commissions. I have hundreds of pages and several nominations for publications regarding this field and I'll be glad to receive inquiries for this as well. Please contact me for more details.
NOTE 1: prices are for reference only. Price may vary upon complexity. This will not always mean a higher price! V(^_^)V
NOTE 2: please notice that these are prices for individual and private projects. Commercial projects will have other terms and pricing. Please contact me for details if interested.
- Contact me via a note, directly stating the wish of the commission (don't ask if I do commissions: yes I do);
- After me accepting your commission, send me the detailed wishes of the commission (references, etc.);
- I will send you an inquiry after that, which states the complete price (please don't speculate beforehand).
- After I have received at least half of the payment, you will be put on my to-do-list and I will start working on it when previously paid for commissions have been finished.
- Updates on the progress will be made in the sketching and lining progress. Adjustments will only be made within reasonable demands and only if realisable within the timeframe. Changes can be made in the sketching and lining process. If changes go beyond reasonable demands, extra costs might be applied;
- Finished works will be published on my DeviantArt page only. High-resolution work will be made available to the commissioner only and is only allowed to be re-distributed on DeviantArt and elsewhere with my written consent. Re-distribution of low-resolution images of under 900px in width is permitted without my consent, provided as it is not on DeviantArt and linked back to my DA profile;
- Character copyright remains with the original authors, full image copyright remains with me, unless stated otherwise;
- Please beware that artistic freedom will ensue and may influence the progress;
- I remain the right to decline commissions if I don't feel comfortable with it or if it inflicts with DeviantArt policies. If the commission inflicts with DeviantArt policies, it will not be published on DeviantArt, and will affect the price;
- Commercial use of my images is permitted with my written consent only.
- Tough girls and Original Characters (OCs);
- Related themes from my gallery and interests;
- Gas mask and heavy rubber fetish work.
- scat (or anything to do with health/hygiene);
- bad-end-trappings and rape;
- hardcore gore (mutilations, etc.) and related. Martial arts and other hand-to-hand combat is fine though.
- realistic paintings;
If you have any further questions, please contact me over a 'note'!
I hope to hear from you soon!
|I'm a debuting and motivated comic artist who wants to get a strong foothold in the heavy-rubber fetish art world. For a long time, I have been investing in improving my works to a standard where I can be proud of publishing them as a professional.|